Cassandra is compassionate, committed, and confident. She is passionate about advocating for her clients and solving their problems, big or small. Whether that means litigating a case to trial, recovering funds after a sheriff's sale, or assisting lenders with everything they may need, she is happy to help. Cassandra prides herself on her calm demeanor under pressure and her ability to be the eye of the storm in a chaotic legal world. Experience has taught her that there is a time to negotiate and a time to stand your ground. She is able to navigate both scenarios seamlessly with a keen eye towards practical solutions.
Since joining Norgaard, O'Boyle & Hannon in 2013, Cassandra has carved out a name for herself as the firm's authority on foreclosure and title issues, be they commercial or residential, plaintiff's side or defense. She is also a strong litigator, and a comprehensive resource for business, insolvency, debt and bankruptcy issues. Cassandra has been a partner with the firm since January 1, 2023.
Cassandra was selected as a "Rising Star" by Thompson Reuters, and most recently was recognized as one of New Jersey's "Super Lawyers" for 2023, recognition given only to 2.5% of lawyers in New Jersey.
Cassandra is an avid reader who loves to gather information to add to her encyclopedic knowledge of her favorite topics. On the weekends, she loves to cook and go on hikes with her two children.
Areas Of Practice
- General Litigation
- Real Estate
- New Jersey, 2013
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2014
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Honors Lawyering Program
- Honors: Student Clerk for the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office
- University of California, Davis
- B.A. - 2010
- Proposition 8 Oral Arguments, Golden Gate University Law Review, March 26, 2013
- Friends in Low Places, Golden Gate University Law Review, March 20, 2013
- The Hazards of Catching a Lyft: Ride-Sharing in San Francisco, Golden Gate University Law Review, March 26, 2013
- Hollingsworth v. Perry, considered before the U.S. Supreme Court in March of 2013
Honors and Awards
- Recognized by (201) Magazine as a peer nomination