Why You Need A Real Estate Attorney
Whether you are buying a home, selling a home, leasing a commercial property or are involved in a landlord-tenant agreement, you have a significant stake in a real estate transaction. Because these transactions typically involve large sums of money and considerable risks if the deal goes sour, you need an experienced attorney at your side throughout the process.
Norgaard, O’Boyle & Hannon, is a full-service law firm assisting clients with real estate services throughout New Jersey. We are real estate attorneys representing buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Real Estate Services And Representation
Some of the legal matters we can assist you with include:
- Representing clients at commercial and residential closings
- Drafting, negotiating and enforcing leasing agreements
- Resolution of landlord-tenant disputes (both commercial and residential)
- Asserting landlord liens (when representing commercial landlords)
- Defending against evictions
- Assisting in evictions
- Resolving liens and title issues
- Creating and reviewing purchase agreements
- Creating and reviewing sales agreements
- Resolving environmental issues (due diligence, removal of underground storage tanks, regulatory compliance, etc.)
- Assisting in lending and financing deals and disputes
- Representing property owners and lenders in matters involving foreclosure and foreclosure alternatives
Contact Us To Discover How We Can Help You
With offices in Cape May County and Bergen County, our firm offers free initial consultations to all prospective clients. To discuss your real estate needs with one of our skilled lawyers, call 609-900-2747 (Ocean City) or 201-871-1333 (Englewood). You can also reach us by filling out our online contact form.