Jaclynn N. McDonnell
Jaclynn N. McDonnell practice focuses on bankruptcy law, foreclosure, and debtor/creditor law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. McDonnell was an associate at McDonnell Crowley, LLC with a focus on bankruptcy law, specifically representation of Chapter 7 Trustees.
Ms. McDonnell graduated from Seton Hall University School of Law where she was involved in the Women’s law forum, Corporate Law Society. While attending Seton Hall University School of Law, Ms. McDonnell served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Kathryn C. Ferguson in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Trenton, New Jersey and to the Honorable Vincent C. Papalia in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Newark, New Jersey.
Ms. McDonnell also earned a LL.M. in Bankruptcy from St. John’s University School of Law.
- New Jersey, 2018
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2018
- New York, 2019
- Florida, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2019
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2016
- St. John's University School of Law
- LL.M. - 2017